Method of Construction
To Our Method of Construction
- Fireproof: The perfect solution of fire safety, our product is noncombustibile and offers up to 4 hours of protection against fires – the highest fire rating in the industry.
- Energy Saving: Our thermal insulation properties can significantly reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Sustainable: Our products are often recongnized among the most environmentally sustainable building materials available. We combine lower materials and energy usage in manufacturing, with a range of environmental benefits.
- Recyclable: By-products of Aerated Block production, including hardened Aerated Block waste and unhardened Aerated Block mixture, are recycled back into the production process.
- Breathable: Aerated Block breathes, allowing the diffusion of moisture vapor which helps moderate moisture levels within a building by automatically absorbing and releasing moisture.
- Non-Toxic: So the finished product is completely natural, and environmentally friendly It has superior acoustical properties which make a very quiet and pleasant living environment.
- Lightweight: Aerated Block is approximately 1/4 the weight of traditional concrete, saving freight and construction costs.
- Precision: An established quality control program and stringent production tolerances, allow builders to save during finishing and achieve optimal structural performance.
- Durable: Structures made with Aerated Block are durable and will not degrade under normal atomospheric conditions.